Sunday, June 8, 2008

An Occassion to Celebrate



This week has been most hectic with candidate interviews, reports, etc., to prepare, and time passes so fast when you're bogged down with work. Wednesday afternoon was nerve wrecking for me when I received sms-es from classmates telling me exam result's out in the RMIT website. For a split second I forgot the password... there were butterflies in my stomach... I was oblivious to my surroundings, while waiting for the website to download my results... Thank goodness, I made it! Not the best of grades; 1 distinction and 2 credits. I'm a little disappointed with my core paper (HR) as I was 2 marks shy of distinction. IF ONLY I had put it more effort.

So, to mark the passing of my 1st semester, Hubby and I dined at Choubei Japanese restaurant at Changi Village hotel. The Tori Sashimi platter was good and Hubby had his first taste of chutoto and he likes it. We decided to go light so had an order of california maki and tempura - latter was a bit disappointing, although they did the yam pretty well.