Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last Friday in a rather quiet and simple fashion. Had planned to try out the Spanish restaurant - Tapas Tree - at Changi Village but it had to be postpone due to unforeseen circumstances because our dear Vicki is never comfortable being home alone, especially so on rainy days, so there you have it, we stayed in with our dear friend. There she was happily munching on her treats while we chomped down the following...
Fiery buffalo wings from Jerry's Grill. KF Seetoh rated this dish 'die die must try'; and we further reiterate it with 'die die also must order'. It's by far the best I've tried.

Gourmet wood fired pizza from Spizza. Our order for the evening was Elisa. This is as best as we can get near home.

What is a decent meal without a nice bottle of wine? Before, I disliked Shiraz, but Nick has managed to reintroduce Hubby & I to this dark skin variety of grape. There is a lot more juice in grapefruit than meets the eye.

Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want. ~Gael Greene

********************

The F1 Grand Prix fever in Singapore may have died down weeks ago but another fever started, right here! Presenting to you my very first F1 accessory. How cool is it... If only they have a baby version for doggies, I'll definitely get it for Vicki - She is of course not pleased that this huge piece of thing but I needed a model other than yours truly ;P

********************

After about 2 weeks of anticipation our orders shipment finally arrived, but my dress was missing in action so I'm back to costume searching (again). It's fun but the ones I fancy are either out-of-stock or one size too big. The party is 1.5 months away and I'm still searching for the perfect outfit. Urgh!! It's so frustrating...

Carol said it's pricey to order but if I'm paying about the same to rent a one that has been recycled countless times and have to put up with the smell of mothballs, I rather pay for a brand new. I'm sure it costs more but definitely worth it.

2 comments:

Shanewei said...

wah... happy belated anniversarry darling!!! the food looked very delicious, maybe we can go try on of the friday nites too? i like the wings, i'm a sucker for chicken wings!! :)

as for the quote.. ermmm, i'll tell you next time if it comes along!! haha...

One-2-Zero said...

Thank you :D

Yes, we can do that, it's finger-licking good. Enjoy your short break ya.