Saturday, November 22, 2008

Korean Drama


Gotta admit it, I'm slow to warm up to Korean drama. Actually I've only watched 4 to date namely, Summer Love, Da Chang Jin, My Lovely Samsoonm, and Coffee Prince. Guess I've been influenced by my dear die-hard fans of Korean Drama colleagues. Anyway, here's my current favourite - love the onscreen couple Gong Yoo and Yong Eun Huey, aren't they cute?
********************
It's that time of the year again - the time of the year that everyone looks forward to regardless of age. A time to ring in the festive season. Angie has organized a girl's nite out on Dec 19th and we've been requested to dress in anything but LBD... Am so looking forward to the evening where we'll kick off with a nice dinner at Ember followed by drinks at the Screening Room. Yahooooooooo!!! Tis the season to make merry ; )

No comments: