Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking back on 2008

Every year come this day I will be overwhelmed with emotions, both happy and not so happy moments will start replaying in my mind.

Work
Joined a new firm and I've not looked back since. Although the person who hired me has left, I still would like to thank him for thinking of me or I would not have been part of this wonderful team whom I dearly call my extended family. It's gonna be a rough ride for the months to come but I hope I will continue to be part of the family for I'm already in love with them. Nevertheless, what shall be shall be, and like I always say, fingers, toes and everything crossed.

Family
I'm happy for Sis as she has finally found the love of her life and we are also in love with the Andrea. He is a sweet guy and they are such a lovely couple together. No relationship is perfect and I wish them the best and am looking forward to their wedding bells.

This year is not the best for Mummy as she was down with another heart seizure and we also found out she's allergic to seafood. She is currently on a medical study for her heart problem and we hope it will give her a better quality of life. After one near death incident I've come to appreciate her more.

Self
Nothing much has changed on the personal front except that I hope to make it through my final term at school. It's gonna be another hectic 3 months but I will persevere and hopefully do well. As I'm not one to stick to my new year resolutions so I've stop making a list of things that will not/cannot be materialized. Instead, I prefer to go with the flow and play it by ear.
Here's wishing all my loved ones and friends a Happy and Healthy 2009! May all your wishes come true.

1 comment:

K.Yvonne & Andrea. T said...

Thank you and Andrea loves every single one of you at home too!