Tuesday, June 2, 2009

An Eventful Day - June 4th

To many it's just another day, but it will be a special one for me as it marks 3 events - all happening in a day - which I have mixed feelings for...

Apprehensive, because after 4 weeks of agonizing wait my exam results will be released on Thursday. On one hand I am looking forward to it as the wait is tormenting, however there's also the fear that the truth is gonna hurt. Although I always believe that one should hope for the best and prepare for the worst, it's almost always easier said than done. I will continue to HOPE and PREPARE for what may come.
Happy, because I'll be seeing some folks that I've not had the chance to catch up with after I left my ex ex ex employer, ATK. Time flies, it's been 3 years since I bade goodbye to them and although I make it a point to meet up with some friends on a regular basis there are still those whom I didn't manage to meet. So, for that I'm looking forward to the upcoming Alumni get-together.
Keyed up, because I'm finally going to Melbourne for the long overdue vacation. The cold weather, never ending list of must try restaurants, vineyard tour, Great Ocean, awaits me! I think the most memorable part of the trip is gonna be my first time driving overseas on one of the world's most scenic roads on a Mitsubishi Outlander! I hope for it to be a gentle giant and have mercy on my pathetic driving skills ;P

The countdown begins.... NOW! Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

No comments: