Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Not Funny

I'm down with flu (again)... Something that boss said today pissed me off big time, and I really mean big time... He asked if one of the interview is confirmed on Mon and I said yes, but I got the date wrong. Following which, he didn't hesitate to say this to me, "hey, you do get names wrong at times and now you even got the date wrong... are you dyslexia"? Boy... I was (still am) livid!!! What do you mean??? And he had the cheek to laugh and went on to say he's not joking and if I'm really down with the problem I should seek treatment. Now I really understand why others say he has zero EQ, and, I add, nil sense of humour.

I hate it too when he has to travel because all he is concerned with is to get on the preferred aircraft - A380 or 777-300ER. I was on the phone with the travel agent and he came by to slip a piece of paper to remind me of his preferance. C'mon.... just leave me alone lor.
After the few episodes of late I'm really thinking about moving over to do research. I like the office and the colleagues but he is really... slowly... getting on my nerves. So, before I tear him to pieces I better do something about it. Anyway, I never fail to remind myself that it can only get better.

No comments: