Sunday, July 27, 2008

Passion or Lust?

2 mornings ago while onboard the LRT I was standing next to this young couple who looked like tertiary students. They provided everyone with a good 5 mins of live entertainment. They were smooching so loudly and hands all over I think even those standing 2 metres away were trying hard not to watch. This makes me wonder if these people so shameless displayed their passion in public, what happens when they are behind closed doors? Their world probably turns topsy turvy - in a good way I hope.
Sad to admit I'm finding it difficult to work with my boss aka Flipper. He is good at flipping his words hence the nickname; and he always never register much in that head of his. G asked if I felt like hitting his head when I'm upset and he is so right. Hmmm... some of us came up with real nasty party ideas to get back at him and it's most probably the tongue twister. This is a bit challenging - Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.
Finally got the wine for Grandma's 90th birthday bash. With a small budget to work on and only a handful of wine drinkers - or appreciates wine - at the dinner we got 8 bottles of Wolf Blass Red Label (Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon). and 4 bottles of German Riesling. I've ordered the longevity buns and noodles (mee sua) and Charsiew took care of the cake, I think we're all set for the big day, except we need to make sure to collect the $$$. Okay, women all petty creatures, but we get the work done (this line is for my darling to note...).

No comments: