Monday, July 7, 2008

Public (Transport) Encounters

Type 1 - passengers without backbone. She leans against the pole and reads a book, not sparing a thought for other passengers, like me, who are trying to balance on 3-inch heels. I tried to be patient then I lost it and slipped my hand behind her boneless back to grip the pole. Of course Missy wasn't pleased but sensed that I wasn't about to give up, she stepped aside.

Type 2 - passengers who are running late for reincarnation aka gan(3) qu(4) tou(2) tai(1). Everyone was waiting to board the bus and then this aunty had to squeeze her way to the front. At that moment a thought crossed my mind... perhaps I should just reach out and squeeze her butt and she won't even know who had just molested her... since she likes to squeeze then squeeze her I will .

Type 3 - what you see is not what you get. I can't decide if the lady standing in front of me is pregnant, fat, or fat and pregnant. She was in a baby doll dress, pumps, and I swear to God her tummy was sticking out. Obviously my first reaction was to give up my seat, right? But I shouldn't have... I found out she's not pregnant... Wah.... I was so embarrassed I could feel my face turning red.... got off at the next station to cool down.

No comments: