Friday, August 22, 2008

New look for my blog. Why One-2-Zero? This was my nickname during Secondary school days as the Beng Seng and Lian Huay clans could not get my name right so one brilliant guy decided to make things simple and hence the "name".
Charsiew told me I've been attending crash courses of late. Last weekend was flower arrangement, and today, 3 hr makeup workshop with Bobbi Brown.

The workshop itself was not as fun as I like it to be, but some of the participants were quite interesting to observe. The lady next to me lamented that her dark eye rings are quite prominent. Let me start by saying it was already prominent in the first place (quite bad actually) and with the help of concealer it did look better. But then when she slapped on the eye shadow, panda resurfaced... because this is mauve look, my dear. The look is smoky eyes created by shades of brown and charcoal. So what do you think?

Then you have the kiasu participant who will apply more than what is necessary. One lady did it all. Too much moisturizer and sunblock and when she had her blusher on she looked like a baboon . Overall, I did pick up some good tips and Hub thinks the look is nice, so it was money well spent.

P.S. No photo to show off as the eyeliner had smudged by the time I got home 5 hrs later...
'Anything is good if it's made of Chocolate' - Jo Brand

No comments: