Thursday, August 21, 2008

National Day Perks 2008

This is my earlist blog thus far because I just finished one of my essays due today.
Ladies in the office and almost everyone on the street are talking about the latest NDP perks. The most talked about is the extended maternity leave, 4 months to be exact. Unfortunately it's implementable in Jan 09, so my dear friends who are due this year gotta bang balls as it's kinda of close and yet so far. Well, the only thing that interests us is the IVF bit. Hub brought back the kaypoh evening papers and I tried to read up it but catch no ball. Will get Hub to explain tomorrow. Am very sleepy already... time to snooze.
Hub said he's been hearing so much feedback about boss from me that he could write a book. And so he asked me to dedicate a part of my blog to those daily feedbacks. I will try lah, no promise I will have things to write everday... Today he asked me what to do with his expense cheque; offered to quick cheque for him last week but he no hiu me so I boh chup too. Guess what? He still lives in the stone age, because he said he dun trust quick cheque and would rather queue in line and even though the bank tellers told him to use the facility he insisted on the 'traditional' banking service. Luckily I'm not seen with him at the bank, otherwise it's damn malu. What an oddball.

4 comments:

charsiewrice said...

baby bonus brought forward to 17 Aug.

just earlier, i joked that if those due on 1, 2 Jan and baby comes out in late Dec, sure hit the roof.

queue to bank in cheque... i only do it for the company if amount is big.

One-2-Zero said...

yeah, my preggie friends are happy again ;)

2k+ only leh. if it's a big amt then i think he won't leave the bank until he sees the $ in his a/c. damn boh liao lor.

Shanewei said...

I can imagine CMI queuing to deposit that S$1.99 cheque from Lim Beng Huat Pte Ltd!!!!

One-2-Zero said...

This is what I call always expect the unexpected. Almost fell off the chair when he said it. No kidding.