Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pampering Moments

Hubby's long awaited new 'home' for his camera and lenses finally arrived.
My long-awaited new 'home' for my un-ironed clothes.

And finally..... I got my hands on the iphone, with compliments from Hubby *Muack*. Still trying to get use to its functions but it's a pretty cool phone though, minus MMS function.

******************

Was suppose to get my phone pouch from epicentre @ Wheelock but they closed early today. It was still a fruitful trip nevertheless as we had our dinner at Shashlik, L6 of Far East Shopping Centre. It's a long-standing restaurant managed by Hainanese elders aka Hai Nam Ah Kor. Food was not too bad - a bit expensive though - but don't expect great service. When I asked the waitress which of their soup does she recommend and her reply was 21-25, which is all that's listed on the menu. Anyway, our order was ab fab!

Will I go back there again? Maybe. Rating: 3/5

This is item #21 - Borsche (sp?) soup made up of cabbage, carrots, onions, potatoes, with a dash of sour cream. Doesn't look appetizing, not until you've had our first sip.

Shashlik Steak with Russian Salad (boring & served seperately so not in the photo). The meat was lightly seasoned with salt & pepper, no frills. Hubby had the Garlic Steak which I thought was not that great.

3 comments:

charsiewrice said...

wah, got i phone, so cool!

Shanewei said...

Miss me or not??? :)

i want the iphone too!!! Will wait for starhub to bring this in, prob end of the year. i must be patience!!!!

One-2-Zero said...

Hello Preyati! Needless to say we all miss u... Your champion was so busy last week... lots to catch up on.