Monday, February 9, 2009

15 days into the year of the Ox and today is commonly known as 元宵节. Most families will come together tonight for another round of reunion dinner, which I did with my in-laws. It was a simpler affair but the food was good and so was the company. Cleo told me she was looking forward to the Yusheng and when I started counting I've had 9 rounds (including tonight) of Lo Hei sessions but it's still not enough. Hubby bought 2 sets of fusion Yusheng which we'll just have it for fun later on.

The readings for Oxen has been unfavourable although it's our year, for crying out loud... Nevertheless, I will try to overcome all odds there may be and try to make the most out of every opportunity that presents itself. As I believe you coin your own fate to a certain extent, and when there's a will there's a way. Life is never a bed of roses and it's up to oneself to make good of it.
'We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope' ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: