Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stuart is a female thus I have to give her a new name and it's going to be Star. Effectively this afternoon Star was joined by 2 other new family members - Twinkle and Rhino. The intention was to get another hamster to keep Star company, then I was told there's a chance of them fighting so I decided to get 2 hamsters instead hoping one of it will be a neutral party. So far so good, they have been living in harmony - World Peace!

When I start shopping I can't stop... the shopaholic in me tried to refrain from spending but could not hold back my 'excitement' when I saw the cute cages. At last, I decided to get them a decent cage they can call home. It's such a pretty cage I can't help but keep admiring it ; D


Btween the 2, I still can't differentiate between Rhino or Twinkle, but I'll get there, somehow



3 comments:

Shanewei said...

Are the new ones pudding??

charsiewrice said...

wah, someone is going to be crazy with your cage.

One-2-Zero said...

The adopted hamster (renamed belle) was fighting with one of the new member so I've relocated it to the empty fish tank for now. Looks like they can't be BFF.