Thursday, May 22, 2008

All About Food II



Remember I tried the sashimi from Sakuraya? It's value for money, as in it's worth every cent paid for. We're going for more and will try their Chutoro aka Fatty Tuna - meat from the belly of the Tuna - which is the only type of Tuna I fancy as it has a hint of sweetness and melts in your mouth. If you a fan then I recommend you try it at Akashi (Tanglin Mall) and Tom Ton (Central Mall @ Clarke Quay). The latter's shabu shabu is also another must try. You won't be disappointed.

Hubby and I found another new 'love'... long stem strawberries. They are big, juicy and sweet. It's simply super-licious.

Made Guacamole for the office today and they like it. Am going to attempt making Salsa dip next, let's hope it's as well received. I am a sucker for all chips and dips ; )))

1 comment: