Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Exam Blues

I've never studied so hard in my life and I swear it's true. So, to those who think you can try to get by with min studying, please drop the idea.

2 out of 3 subjects have NO 'tips to pass'. OT (organizational theory) because the lecturer has perpetual PMS and is a saddist who thinks "highly" of her students as she claimed on the last lecture... she said she resisted the temptation to peep at the questions... can you believe it? As if this is not bad enough, I just logged in to the portal and there was this "useful" advice from dunno-who-wrote-it saying, section 1 covers only topics covered in the 2nd half of the sem but should still study everything anyway because must apply and link... This is how I feel now #@*&(%$@!$^% . As for HRM, the lecture is exceptionally nice but the stupid campus lecturer who set the paper doesn't want to disclose info

On a high note, it's secretarys' week and we are heading to Mandarin Oriental for makan at my fav cafe, The Melt. Let's hope the sweet buttery smell of freshly made waffles with raspberry ice-cream will chase the blues away, even if it's only for that moment I'm contented. Yum yum.

No comments: