Saturday, April 26, 2008

Secretarys' week



I've been busy so have not been able to update my blog as often as I would like to.

Boss is finally back from Miami but was out sick and returned to the office on Wed, but only for half a day - he looked very sick still plus his concall coincided with the fire drill so decided to take it from home. In my last 2 companies we were given the rest of the day off during a fire drill, not here, but we kept ourselves occupied with food (consultant bought a cheesecake for tea) and info exchange. You can't be productive with the alarm ringing above your head so gotta seek alternative... not skiving for sure.

Ok. As the header suggests, it's sexy-tarys' week. First thing first, I dun look forward to this week because I find it overly commercialized and benenfits only the retailers. And I prefer prac$ica$ rewar$ lor. Anyway, for this year and first time ever every secretary in my office received a nice bouquet of flowers from the office and was treated to a nice lunch at The Melt, Mandarin Oriental. To top it up, boss decided to give administrative professionals (including receptionist, IT, research) half a day off. How sweet of him hor. And I did the most exciting thing... studied in NLB... and managed to nap for a good 20 mins too... hehe.

1 comment:

charsiewrice said...

i didn't know it was secretary's week till you mentioned last week.