Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Berry good... Berry nice

On my second day at work boss asked if I mind carrying a blackberry and I said ok. Weeks passed and I dun see no berry so thought I'm safe. Then, something eventful happend over the weekend and the next thing I know the berry is on its way. Let's hope I won't be like the many BB users who are literally glued to the hardware checking for mails every other minute. However, I do appreciate the convenience it brings should something eventful happen again. Fingers crossed!

Spent an hour today after lunch catching up with colleagues, in the pantry - the regular 'make a cuppa & info exchange' section. It started with regular topics and then went on to everyone's favourite topic... ghost stories. It's amazing the things that you hear esp on personal encounters. One of them mentioned about the feeling of being pinned down, which then brings me to my numerous experiences at Mom's place. I enjoy napping in Bro's room whenever I'm home in the afternoon and the position of his bed is exactly where grandma used to sleep, and I felt the same on a few occassions and struggled to sit up. Eeeee... gives me the creeps as I'm writing it down.

No comments: