Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hi and Goodbye

Yesterday was the last day of my ex-colleague who had to leave immediately after tendering her resignation, because she will be joining a competitor. It's the norm in our industry because moi too has been there done that recently. It's obvious such rules are stipulated to stop the employee from downloading/accessing company info, database, etc. However, do employers not realize that if the soon-to-be ex-employee has plan to leave with the much needed info it can be done way before and not after the letter has gone in?? It's so ridiculous

Anyway, I'm happy for her because those who have left are much happier in their current job. Yes, I'm speaking for myself, too. As far as I'm aware they have yet to fill up the 'missing' positions as fast as the turnover rate. I say, good luck

Hubby's back today. Let's see if there are any surprises in stall for me besides F&B. He called to say there's Zara in the hotel's shopping mall so that really got me jazzed up ; )))

No comments: