Sunday, April 13, 2008

Have you filed your income tax?

Thanks to dear Hubby I managed to e-file my income tax a while ago. It totally slipped my mind... This year I had only 1 IR8A to file while it was 3 last year, so it's a breeze - had a change of 3 employers but I'm definitely not a job hopper, it was more opportunity of sorts.

Last year IRAS got my assessment wrong but thankfully they were quite prompt with response and it was sorted out rather swiftly. Hope history won't repeat itself as I want to avoid another heart attack moment.

Dinner today was good. It was a belated b'day treat for dear Sis. Mom suggested we try out this Teochew restaurant, Ghin Tin at Blk 157, AMK Ave 4. There was some sort of celebration going on so we had to make do with alfresco dining; thank goodness there was canopy so it wasn't that unbearable. Their coffee ribs was tender with a subtle hint of coffee which is perfect for a non-coffee drinker like moi. The wasabi prawns and spinach tofu was also good, the former was crunchy with a tad of sweetness and the former was smooth. Hubby thinks the chilli crab is a bit spicy for his liking but it suits me fine, and the texture of the gravy didn't feel starchy at all. I would give it 3.5 out of 5... worth a try.

No comments: