Thursday, April 17, 2008

So long... farewell...

Was at Jumbo (Kallang branch) last evening for colleague's farewell. We ordered quite a bit of food but nothing was left to waste. Was disappointed with the quality of their crabs and they were too generous with salt & pepper. Surprisingly, the seafood tofu and some omlette thingy they ordered far exceeded my expectations. Overall rating 3 stars.

After dinner we adjourned to K-Box at Kallang Leisure Park for karaoke. This is my second visit to K-Box after the last one in Dec. I'm shy when it comes to singing infront of a group, be it family or close friends, because I cringe when I hear my voice over the speaker. But friends who have heard me - on rare occassions - said I can sing quite well... ahem.

Can't wait for Sat to come as I'm going for David Tao's concert! I'm not his fan per se but I do appreciate his talent for music. I'll see if I can take some photos to share. I'll try.

2 comments:

charsiewrice said...

ALLLO!

enjoy the concert.

One-2-Zero said...

Thanks! I'll TRY to take some photos and hopefully not get caught ;)